VMH Exhaust Series ball valves automatically vent residual air on the downstream side when closed. Tamper-resistant lockout/tag-out design for additional safety and security. Available in FNPT X FNPT or Threaded exhaust port for mounting mufflers. Heavy-duty forged brass, blowout-proof stem, and orange safety handle for additional safety and durability. Meets OSHA req. 1910.147 for energy isolating and lockout devices.
- Two-piece forged Brass and Corrosion-Resistant Handle
- Reinforced PTFE Seats and Seals
- Meets OSHA req. 1910.147 for energy isolating and lockout devices.
- 5/16” shackle size available upon request
- Threaded muffler air silencer available (pn. AV.M1) for noise reduction and operator shielding from airline contaminants.
- Exhaust Tubing (pn. AV.XT1) for directing exhaust air, condensation and contaminants to an appropriate location
- Multiple Lockout Clasp (pn. AV.LC1) works in association with OSHA lockout/tag-out regulation for multiple operator lockout.