Solenoid Pilot Valve
For efficient operation of AP series pneumatic actuators, choose DynaQuip pilot solenoid valves:
Valve Position Limit Switch
- Pilot solenoid valves electrically control the air supply coming into the actuator.
- Standard NEMA 4 Housing (additional NEMA ratings available).
- The solenoid pilot valve pressurizes and exhausts the actuator piston compartments to cause the actuator to move.
- The 4-way solenoid pilot valve mounts directly to the actuator, reducing response time and saving the cost of tubing brackets and labor.
- Mounting pattern follows the NAMUR connection standard.
- Any of the following pilot solenoids will fit the AP series actuator. Simply choose the correct voltage and NEMA rating (if other than 4X)
For efficient operation of AP series pneumatic actuators, choose DynaQuip valve position limit switches
- Provides local or remote indication of valve position
- Contains 2 SPDT switches
- NEMA 4, 4X enclosure Additional NEMA ratings and voltages are available.
- High contrast indicator for instant visual notification.
- Includes mounting bracket
- 1/2" NPT conduit entry