For Potable Water Applications (NSF61g)
600 PSI CWP
Full Port 1/2" - 2"
VMG Series valves are certified NSF61g to meets current No-Lead Laws CA1953 and VT S152 as well as “Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act” or “Get the Lead Out Act” legislation” effective January 2014.
- BODY - Hot forged sand blasted, unplated Lead-Free (NSF61-G) brass body
- BALL - Chrome plated Lead-Free brass ball for longer life
- STEM - Reinforced PTFE adjustable packing gland and reinforced washer for lower torque and easy maintenance. Blowout-proof unplated Lead-Free brass stem
- SEALS - Glass filled pure PTFE self-lubricating seats with flexible-lip design
- THREAD – Female NPT taper ANSI B.1.20.1
- Dual sealing system allows valve to be operated or installed in either direction making installation easier
- Handle clearly shows ball position
- Silicone-free lubricant on all seals
- Nylon grip Carbon steel handle can be removed with valve in service.
- Certified NAF61g to meets No-Lead Laws CA1953 and VT S152 as well as effective 2014 “Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act” or “Get the Lead Out Act” legislation.
DynaQuip® remains an industry leader by providing lead-free solutions for manual and automated valve applications for potable water. See our Lead-Free Solutions section
for additional information and qualifying products.